We are not sure if it’s for the betterment of the service or for some other reason, but Apple continues to bring unexpected updates and twists in their official Music App which was launched some few years back.
With the introduction of iOS 13, you won’t be able to find the shuffle and repeat buttons in their same old location and the surprise factor is that this has happened exactly just after a period of three years. God knows what’s up with the big tech giant!
A lot of users reported trouble in spotting these buttons in their initial interactions with the service. So if you are also one of them who still can’t discover where the heck has the shuffle and repeat buttons gone to, then read this article till the end.
Steps To Locate Shuffle & Repeat Buttons In Music App:
1) Turn on your device and head to the official Music App
2) As usual, play any song or album and in the bottom, you will be able to find the option, “Now Playing”. Just click on it!
3) Now, on this page, if you see at the bottom right corner you will find a small three horizontal lines button. Select it!
4) Look for the Up Next label and on side of it, you will find two options, which are exactly of Shuffle and Repeat.
5) That’s it! Now enjoying shuffling and repeating your favorite songs!
In Regards To…
By the time, we finished up the article, we got a thought that maybe all this was done to remove the clumsy and dislodge from the Music App interface. At starting, you are definitely going to have a little trouble adjusting to the changes as we had been exactly in the same shoes of yours some few weeks back.
Believe it or not but as the time progresses, you are bound to get adapted to these changes, after all it’s just a matter of habit. Let’s just hope that in the coming days also, we get to see such more unexpected twists and turns in the name of updates! Till then, share the article with your friends and don’t forget to comment down if the piece of content helped you in any manner.